Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chairs & Desks!


If ever I have my own place to decorate I know I will be in need of a work station. As someone who writes a fair bit/ loves stationery I would love a desk. The thing is I am messy. Desks get messy. So when I happened across this idea I feel in love. You can shut the doors and literally hide your workspace away. It has room to store/hide printers and paper and reference materials as well as folders and things.

I love everything about it, down to the turquoise color (Benjamin Moore's Casco Bay). The only thing was having to store a chair separately.

Well this morning I cam across these Pantone chairs. Be still my beating heart!

I would nail a hook to the inside of one of the doors and hang the chair flat when not using it. Genius. (I also would paint the other inside door with magnetic paint and use it as an inspiration board with those awesome alphabet fridge magnets.)

I am in love with this concept and too excited considering it is simply a desk. But. Mark my word, one day this will happen and it will be all kinds of amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment