Saturday, August 27, 2011

NEW ROOM!



So being the geek that I am, I have been thinking about the color scheme of my new bedroom. I literally am going to have a blank slate and that thought alone excites me to no end. At the moment my room is very much neutral in color, lots of vintage suitcases, retro bureaus and dark wooden (handmade) furniture. I love it but am keen for a change.

I was perusing IKEA (making several lists of things I will need) but got stuck on linen. Linen is going to be the quickest way to add colour to my room, along with lamps.

I don't really know at the moment (I don't want to spend heaaaaaaaaaaps of cashola on things I know I will be leaving behind.)

I don't mind this Ikea linen set (it is simple and cheap). I would pair it with fluffy white blankets and whimsical curtains and pretty lights. Maybe a cushion like this.

We will see I guess. It is exciting to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment